Near shore dredging operation supervisor and head of the hydrographic survey team | Oceana Advanced Industries Ltd. | in Dar Es Salaam port, Tanzania. The Project included seabed mapping and dredging of 2 km x 50 m berth.
- Managing 18 ship crew members (6 days per week, 12-16h).
- Real-time operation fault detection, decision making & problem solving.
- Ship Steering/Maneuvering within the port for docking and dredging operation.
- Survey boat complete operation: Data acquisition & preliminary results analysis.
- The Dredging Vessel Specifications: M/V "TANYA", Length; 60.6m, 2216 KW engine.
- Survey Boat Instruments: Single-Beam Sonar System (Reson), AgGPS (Trimble).